You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire breaks out at Sena Bhavan

Disaster Accident

Press Trust of India  |  New Delhi 

A minor fire broke out at the ground floor of the Sena Bhavan here on Sunday due to an electric spark in an air conditioner, a Delhi fire Service official said.

Sena Bhavan is the headquarters of the Indian Army.

The fire department received a call at around 7.55 pm after which five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

The fire sparked from a cable of an air conditioner and it was brought under control within 15 minutes, a senior fire official said.

No injuries were reported, he said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, May 17 2020. 23:06 IST