Two persons were electrocuted to death in separate incidents when they came into contact with live wires in Bihar's Nawada district on Sunday, police said.
Two others were injured in one more incident of similar nature in the district.
Ramdeo Yadav (60) came in contact with a snapped high tension wire when he was grazing his cattle in Triloki Bigaha village, Mufassil police station SHO Darwari Choudhary said.
Keshar Pandit (55) died after touching an electric pole at village Gordhowa under the same police station limits.
Sadar Block Development Officer Kumar Shailendra gave a cheque for Rs 20,000 each to the next of the kin of the two deceased.
In another incident, Ranjit Kumar and Chintu Kumar were injured when they came in contact with a live wire in an area under the Town police station.
They are being treated in separate hospitals, police said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)