- Bitcoin climbs to record high after futures-based ETF debut
- RBI penalises Paytm Payment Bank and Western Union Financial Services
- Ahead of Punjab polls, BJP says open to alliance with Amarinder
- Ahead of Diwali, domestic airfares soar 30%-45% on high-frequency routes
- Markets skid for second day as inflation, valuation concerns' weigh
- Future Retail must take part in Amazon dispute arbitration: Singapore panel
- India talks tough at CERAWeek, pushes for lowering of crude oil price
- Higher raw material costs dent Nestle's operational performance in Sept qtr
- Only way was to compare job survey with 7-year-old census: S P Mukherjee
IPL 2020, CSK vs KKR highlights: Kolkata beats Chennai by 10 runs
Kolkata Knight Riders is now moved to third position on IPL 2020 points table
In Match 21 of Indian Premier League, Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) defeated Chennai Super Kings (CSK) by 10 runs at Sheikh Zayed Stadium on Wednesday. Batting first, Kolkata Knight Riders were all out for 167 despite Rahul Tripathi's 51-ball 81.
Who hold orange and purple cap this season? Check Here
In reply, CSK were stopped at 157 for five in the stipulated 20 overs. Barring Tripathi, no KKR player crossed the 20-run mark.
CHECK SRH vs KXIP playing 11 probables and head to head stats here
Tripathi's knock included eight fours and three sixes. Dwayne Bravo was the pick of the CSK bowlers with 3 for 37 as he completed 150 IPL wickets, while Sam Curran, Karn Sharma and Shardul Thakur got two apiece at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
Chasing a tricky target of 168 on a pitch that seemed to have slowed down, CSK were off to a brisk start with Shane Watson and Faf du Plessis adding 30 runs in less than four overs.
Watson made 50 off 40 balls, while Ambati Rayudu contributed 30 off 27 balls, but the others could not do much as CSK fell short.
Check 2020 IPL points table and team standings here
IPL 2020: KKR vs CSK full scorecard
CSK vs KKR playing 11: Chennai Super Kings has made one change in its playing 11 bringing in Karn Sharma in place of Piyush Chawla while KKR has made no changes in its team line up.
CSK playing 11: Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(w/c), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Sam Curran, Karn Sharma, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar
KKR playing 11: Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy.
Check KKR vs CSK highlights here