Taiwanese electronics maker Asus on Thursday expanded its consumer notebook portfolio in India with the launch of 11th Gen Intel Core processor powered ZenBook and VivoBook laptops. The range of laptops are based on Intel Evo platform, which the American chipmaker Intel announced with the launch of 11th Gen Intel Core processors. The new range includes a flagship model, Zenbook Flip S (UX371), accompanied by Zenbook Flip 13 (UX363), Zenbook 14 (UX435) and Vivobook Flip 14 (TP470), among others.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, December 17 2020. 13:20 IST