Samagra, a mission-driven governance consulting firm, believes that governance can be the primary lever of change in creating large-scale impact through the use of technology. The bootstrapped firm works with state governments to bring social impact, using technology as a tool. Gaurav Goel, founder and chief executive officer, spoke with Thirumoy Banerjee on the firm’s projects, digitisation in India, and the road ahead. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, May 01 2022. 17:01 IST