- Online insurance space to hit Rs 600 bn premium revenues in 5 years
- Insurers have Rs 152-bn policyholders' unclaimed money, LIC's pile largest
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance's June quarter premium up 8% to Rs 7.5 bn
- LIC board gives nod to acquisition of up to 51% stake in IDBI Bank: Garg
- Future Generali India Insurance starts delivering policies via WhatsApp
- LIC lost money in 18 out of 21 public sector bank shares in last 2.5 years
- Irdai board meet on Friday, may ease 15% rule to allow LIC-IDBI deal
- Bank NPA ratio to hit 12%, may reach highest level since 2000: RBI report
- Max Life to ICICI Pru Life, private insurance firms climb the loyalty curve
- ICICI Prudential Life's board appoints NS Kannan as MD and CEO
August 02, 2018, Thursday
Launched in 2015, RenewBuy ranks among the top two online insurance aggregators
July 29, 2018, Sunday
Irdai has already asked insurers to take steps to identify the policyholders or beneficiaries and disburse the claims
July 24, 2018, Tuesday
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company today said its total premium grew by 8 per cent to Rs 755 crore in April-June quarter ...
July 16, 2018, Monday
Having received the approval from its board, state-owned LIC will now approach markets regulator Sebi
July 12, 2018, Thursday
In its digital transformation initiatives, FGII launched in-house motor claim settlement platform i-Moss in 2016 that ensures ...
July 02, 2018, Monday
Insurer has also made fresh investments since December 2015 quarter when RBI told banks to recognise bad loans
June 28, 2018, Thursday
According to the present regulation, an insurance company cannot own more than 15% in any listed financial firms
June 27, 2018, Wednesday
Under the current macroeconomic environment, GNPA ratio of scheduled commercial banks may rise to 12.2 per cent of the advances ...
June 25, 2018, Monday
LIC, the survey finds, is losing out to private players because of the level and quality of innovation in products, customer ...
June 19, 2018, Tuesday
Prior to being CFO of ICICI Bank, he served as ED of the life insurer
June 06, 2018, Wednesday
Aadhaar cards will become insurance cards so that insurers and other participants can verify beneficiaries
May 11, 2018, Friday
Experts say the recent frauds mean that more insurance cover for banks will come with higher costs
May 01, 2018, Tuesday
Khuntia hails from Jagatshingpur in Odisha and is a graduate of the 1981 batch of the Indian Administrative Service
April 18, 2018, Wednesday
Its total income was down at Rs 81.34 billion, during the March quarter of 2017-18
April 16, 2018, Monday
The controversies linked to Chanda Kochhar, Shikha Sharma and others are forcing insurance firms to renegotiate rates for ...
April 05, 2018, Thursday
Insurance executives said that they will be ironing out all the compliance, data methodology and reporting, and governance issues ...
March 31, 2018, Saturday
Private sector general insurer ICICI Lombard is upgrading use of forensic methods to detect fraud in claims by companies, in the ...
March 21, 2018, Wednesday
Max Life policies grew 18 per cent in 2018 after a growth of about 1.9 per cent in the preceding year
March 21, 2018, Wednesday
Move follows order by Delhi HC on the issue; insurers will have to de-list 'Genetic Disorders' from list of exclusions
March 18, 2018, Sunday
The tribunal has directed Irdai to entrust the matter to an officer other than Joseph for passing a fresh order