- GST rate cut triggers rally in footwear, paint, consumer durable stocks
- SC says there can't be complete ban on protests at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- Earned capital gains? Expert views on 5 things to keep in mind
- Corrected: Wall Street braces for tariff fallout as S&P 500 companies report
- Sprint queen Hima Das: Is she the next big thing in brand endorsements?
- South Indian Bank tanks 18% on weak Q1 results
- The story behind Google's secret offer to settle EU's Android probe
- Two wheeler stocks trade weak; Hero MotoCorp, TVS Motor hit 52-week low
- Never, ever threaten US again or you'll suffer consequences: Trump to Iran
Indian Overseas Bank.
|BSE: 532388||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: IOB||ISIN Code: INE565A01014|
|BSE 11:48 | 23 Jul||13.70||
|NSE 11:49 | 23 Jul||13.70||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||6,700|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||6700.35|
Indian Overseas Bank. (IOB) - Latest News & Headlines
10.19 am | 18 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Andhra Bank and Vijaya Bank were trading higher in the range of 1% to 6% on the NSE.
11.40 pm | 4 Jun 2018 | Business Standard
Indian Overseas Bank is currently under the Reserve Bank of India's Prompt Corrective Action framework
5.41 pm | 30 May 2018 | Business Standard
Net loss of Indian Overseas Bank has widened to Rs 36.06 billion during the quarter ended March 31, 2018, as compared to Rs 6.46 billion during the sa...
7.49 pm | 4 Mar 2018 | Business Standard
Government of India's stake in the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) to increase by 7.49 per cent after it infuses Rs 46.94 billion as part of its recapitali...
8.37 pm | 1 Mar 2018 | Business Standard
IOB had raised these funds for business expansion and lending in the year 2011 and 2012
9.48 pm | 13 Feb 2018 | Business Standard
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has reported a net loss of Rs 9.71 billion during the third quarter ended December 2017 as compared to Rs 5.54 billion, a y...
1.24 pm | 9 Feb 2018 | Business Standard
Expects moderate improvement in profitability and asset quality stabilisation
11.24 pm | 26 Jan 2018 | Business Standard
T E NarasimhanThe government's plan to infuse a Rs 46.94 billion into Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) would heklp the Bank to comply with the regulatory re...
2.31 am | 25 Jan 2018 | Business Standard
Govt sets strict terms for banks; to bring out report card on compliance