The round of talks, again happening in the sultanate of Oman, likely will see Oman's Foreign Minister Badr al-Busaidi mediating
However, before reaching this understanding, the Government decided that India would treat any future act of terror on its soil as an "act of war" and respond accordingly, he said
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said the Indian Army brought justice to those terrorist organisations who were behind the Pahalgam attack, in which 26 civilians were killed
In a statement, the Indian Air Force (IAF) said the operation was 'still ongoing'
Opposition leaders Rahul Gandhi and Mallikarjun Kharge wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi urging clarity on ceasefire talks with Pakistan
NSA Ajit Doval, Chief of Defence Staff General Anil Chauhan and all three service chiefs were among those who attended the meeting
India's ban on Pakistan and its airlines in Indian airspace also remains in place
Authorities have asked people to resume their normal activities and maintain calm
Pahalgam attack, suspension of the Indus Waters Treaty, and drone attacks to fragile ceasefire talks. Everything known about the India-Pakistan conflict so far
US President Trump lauds leaders of India and Pakistan for agreeing to halt further escalation
The BrahMos Manufacturing Centre, announced by BrahMos Aerospace, is a modern, state-of-the-art facility in the Lucknow node of UP DIC
The airport operator issued the advisory to passengers, which includes, Stay updated through their respective airline's communication channels
Operation Sindoor Highlights: India and Pakistan reached an understanding on stoppage of firing and military action with effect from 5 pm on Saturday
NSA Ajit Doval, Chief of Defence Staff General Anil Chauhan and all three service chiefs were among those who attended the meeting
Foreign Secretary Vikram Misri said Pakistan violated the military agreement reached earlier on May 10, adding Indian forces are responding and remain on high alert
The official gazette notification will be issued in this regard on the next working day, Yunus's office said, describing it as a statement of the council of advisers or the Cabinet
India and Pakistan have reached an understanding after US mediation, says Marco Rubio. However, India has clarified that no broader talks are planned
The Vice President's remarks came in response to US Secretary of State Marco Rubio's announcement. Rubio provided details of the US-led diplomatic engagement
India refutes Pakistan's allegations of strikes on mosques and defence systems, asserting that all operations targeted terror infrastructure and inflicted heavy damage on military assets
Indian leaders, including Kapil Sibal, Mehbooba Mufti, and Omar Abdullah, react to the India-Pakistan ceasefire announcement, calling for peace, relief, and political discussions on the way forward