The last day to apply for the posts of engineer and manager to be hired by Centre for Development and Advance Computing (C-DAC) of Noida is September 18, 2017 (Monday). The Centre had released a notification for recruitment of Project Engineers and Managers, making the application forms available online from 29th August 2017. Applicants filling the application forms will take up two selection rounds namely a written exam and then a personal interview. It is to be considered that the appointment of a candidate would be on a contract basis for one year or more, after the contract period the term would be extended depending upon performance and project requirements. There are 67 vacancies for project engineers and 2 for project managers. The current openings are for various projects and departments can be viewed here.
Age: The age limit for the post of Project Manager is 50 years and that for Project Engineer is 37 years as on 18th September 2017.
For the post of Project Manager: Engineering (B.E. / B. Tech) or equivalent degree (MCA) in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication with first class and should have 11 years of relevant work experience post-qualification. Alternatively candidates should have completed M. Tech. / M.E. and should have a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience post-qualification or they should have completed Ph. D in the required domain and have at least 4 years of relevant work experience post-qualification.
For the post of Project Engineer: B.E. / B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech. or equivalent degree (MCA) in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication with first class and have relevant work experience as mentioned below.
- Engineer-I: 1 year of post-qualification relevant work experience.
- Engineer-II: 3 years of post-qualification relevant work experience or 4 years (For DOEACC ‘B’ level certified candidate) or 1 year experience (For DOEACC ‘C’ level certified candidate) or candidate who have completed M.E. / M. Tech. / Ph. D
- Engineer-III: 7 years of post-qualification relevant work experience or 5 year experience (For DOEACC ‘C’ level certified candidate) or 3 years’ experience for candidate who have completed M.E. / M. Tech. / Ph. D
- Candidates need to visit the official website of CDAC - cdac.in and click on the Career link on the menu bar
- Next candidates will choose current job openings and click on the relevant link about notification from CDAC Noida
- Candidates will then select the relevant post and click on the view details button
- After checking the details candidate will then click on the Apply Now button and fill the application form
- General category and OBC candidates will pay an examination fee of Rs. 500/- whereas there is no examination fee for reserved category candidates
- Candidates can download the submitted form and take a printout for future references
CDAC is an autonomous body that works under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has branches and training centres in 12 Indian cities namely Pune (Headquarters), Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Silchar and Mumbai.