2021 will be the year of electric cars in India. With the announcement of Tesla’s entry by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari and the electric push given by Gadkari’s ministry, there is a general buzz around electric cars in India. The central government and many states in India have recently announced their EV policy which makes the segment exciting for both manufacturers and car buyers. With buyers becoming more aware about the environment, the demand for EVs is only going to increase.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!