After a sturdy listing in March 2018, Bandhan Bank (Bandhan) turned in satisfactory FY18 numbers on Friday. Overall assets under management (AUM, size of loan book) of the bank surged by 37.4 per cent year-on-year to Rs 323.39 billion as of March 2018, pushing its net interest income (NII, difference between interest earned and interest expended) and net profit upward by 26.1 per cent and 21 per cent, to Rs 30.32 billion and Rs 13.46 billion, respectively.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, May 01 2018. 23:43 IST