Eveready Industries India has recorded a 35.65 per cent drop in profit before tax (PBT) to Rs 20.79 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2019, as compared to the same period last year. Net profit dropped 27 per cent to Rs 18.11 crore, as against the same period last year. The company is yet to move to a lower tax rate and is evaluating the same. Gross revenues were lower by 9 per cent to Rs 348.40 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, November 13 2019. 02:19 IST