HCL Technologies' first quarter numbers were propelled by cloud and digital transformation deals. Net profit for the quarter at Rs 3,214 crore was up 9.9 per cent year-on-year and 8.5 per cent sequentially. Revenue for the quarter rose 12.5 per cent YoY to Rs 20,068 crore and 2.2 per cent sequentially.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, July 19 2021. 20:28 IST