Insurtech platform Insurance Samadhan has raised Rs 5.5 crore in a pre-Series A round. The funding was led by Equanimity Investments and saw participation from 9 Unicorns, Venture Catalysts, ZNL and angel investors.
Insurance Samadhan was founded in 2018 with the aim to resolve insurance grievances like mis-selling, fraud and claim rejections in Life, Health and General insurance. Following a success fee-based revenue model, the firm has been a pioneer in helping aggrieved policyholders. They have resolved more than 14,500 grievances since inception.
Deepak Bhuvenshwari Uniyal, fo-founder of Insurance Samadhan, said, “We are in a very niche space right now, operating as an industry leader. As we have mastered the most complex part of the entire insurance life cycle, we now plan to serve a larger universe. We are upgrading our platform to an app offering claim management, insurance portfolio analysis, and policy servicing from just claim r
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.