Walmart-owned fashion retailer Myntra has acquired 100 per cent stake in Bollywood star Deepika Padukone’s fashion brand, ‘All About You’, for an undisclosed amount.
The deal is one of the most significant celebrity brand acquisitions in recent times. The brand was launched in 2015 with Deepika Padukone and Myntra as equal partners and has since become the leading women’s wear brand on the Myntra platform.
“Collaborating with Myntra and creating a brand such as ‘All About You’ has not only been creatively satisfying but has also taught me a lot,” said Deepika Padukone.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.