N/Core, an incubator for non-profit startups on Wednesday unveiled Series/N, a first of its kind accelerator fund that will support about 30 nonprofit startups over 5 years with grants of up to Rs 2 crore for each firm.
N/Core has already incubated 35 nonprofits since it started in September 2017. Series/N will provide growth capital exclusively as grants to high potential nonprofit firms and accelerate their impact. The initiative has a total corpus of Rs 40 crore.
“Series/N is a means to invest in exceptional entrepreneurs whose work will give millions of Indians a life of dignity as well as a path out of poverty,” said Sudha Srinivasan, CEO, N/Core.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.