The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) or the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) cannot force the Committee of Creditors (CoC) of Essar Steel India Limited to change the terms of the resolution plan after it has been approved under Section 3 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC), lenders said in their plea before the Supreme Court.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, April 04 2019. 19:47 IST