Suresh Vaswani, President of the combined entity of NTT Data and Dell Services, will leave the company end of January next year. Vaswani, a former co-CEO of Wipro, had earlier said that he would pursue other opportunities after completion of the Dell Services and NTT Data integration.
In a statement, NTT Data announced that its acquisition of Dell Services has been completed and the newly acquired business would be called NTT Data Services on an interim basis.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.