Last month, HDFC Bank picked up a 5.2 per cent holding in Mintoak Innovations, a merchant solutions’ provider, for Rs 10 crore. In February, ICICI Bank acquired 5.40 per cent in CityCash, a micro-payments player, for Rs 4.93 crore, and 9.63 per cent in Thillais Analytical Solutions — which operates the neo-banking platform, Vanghee — for Rs 6.03 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, September 27 2021. 06:05 IST