Van Heusen, an apparel brand from the stable of Rs 8,788-crore Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (ABFRL), is planning to expand the Van Heusen Innerwear Exclusive Brand Outlet (EBO) network to around 400 stores over the next 2-3 years, from the current 45.
Puneet Kumar Malik, chief executive officer of Van Heusen Innerwear and Athleisure, said the innerwear and athleisure business segment was one of the few businesses running ahead of last year's levels and had grown in the second quarter.
Growing salience and increasing consumer acceptance was resulting in rising market share also, he said.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.