Bengaluru-based real estate developer Brigade Enterprises recently elevated Pavitra Shankar, executive director of the company, and daughter of chairman M R Jaishankar, as the company’s managing director (MD), and Nirupa Shankar as joint MD as part of the succession plan. In conversation with Raghavendra Kamath, Pavitra talks about the company’s plans and her outlook for the sector. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, November 21 2022. 20:11 IST