1. China has committed to invest $20 bn in infrastructure in the next five years.
2. Prime Minister says: "I have invited investment in infrastructure and manufacturing sectors. I am glad that two Chinese industrial parks will be built in India."
3. Modi has said there should be peace in Indo-China relations at the borders. If this happens the two nations can realise true potential. Need to clarify Line of Actual Control for peace and stability in the region.
4. New road to Kailash Mansarovar via Nathu La agreed upon by President Xi Jinping, says Modi
5. Mumbai and Shanghai will be twin cities.
6. Xi says: China and India are two key nations in the multi-polar world. The two nations share similar developing goals.
7. Xi invites Narendra Modi to pay official visit to China.
8. China says it will address the trade deficit issues with India.
9. The two sides will facilitate the visit of 10,000 pupils from both the countries.
10. China agrees to hold friendly discussions with India to resolve border issues between the two nations.