- Red Fort violence: Deep Sidhu arrested again in connection with FIR by ASI
- SpiceJet to charge no fees for changes done at least 5 days prior to flight
- Red Fort violence: Court grants bail to actor-activist Deep Sidhu
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh expresses shock at mass shooting incident in US
- US FedEx shooting: Jaishankar assures all assistance to Sikh community
- Four Sikhs among eight killed in mass shooting at FedEx facility in US
- Petrol, diesel price unchanged for 2nd consecutive day as OMCs observe mood
- US, Japan pledge to strengthen Quad to build free, open Indo-Pacific region
- IAF to reorient for future challenges, prep roadmap for asset utilisation
- Shortcomings of multilateral system laid bare by pandemic, says Shringla
LIVE: CBI raids in 11 states in connection with Rs 3,700-cr bank frauds
Army's evaluation process affects women seeking permanent commission, says Supreme Court. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
The Samyukta Kisan Morcha (SKM), a front of protesting farmer unions has appealed to the citizens of the country to make the March 26 Bharat Bandh a complete success.
Farmers have been protesting at Delhi's borders against the Centre's three new farm laws for nearly four months now.
The Union government will meet executives today from over a dozen companies, including Amazon and Flipkart, to address the facets of the foreign direct investment (FDI) policy on e-commerce.
Former Union minister M J Akbar has moved the Delhi High Court challenging a trial court order acquitting journalist Priya Ramani in the criminal defamation case filed against her over the allegations of sexual harassment. The plea is scheduled to come up for hearing today before Justice Mukta Gupta.
The Supreme Court will hear the Yamuna pollution matter today, three days after hearing lawyer Shadan Farasat, appearing for Delhi Jal Board (DJB), seeking a direction for an urgent hearing in the matter, keeping in view the demand for water during Holi and increase in the pollution.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh will address public meetings in West Bengal today to boost the prospects of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidates in the upcoming assembly elections.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.