Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani topped a list of power couples dominated by celebrity pairs from Bollywood, according to the annual survey results released by the Indian Institute of Human Brands (IIHB) in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone followed the Ambanis at No 2, and Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma occupied the third position.
Five other couples from the corporate world made it to the list — Infosys founder Narayana Murthy and Sudha Murty at 10th, Adar and Natasha Poonawala (Serum Institute) at 11th, Azim and Yasmeen Premji (Wipro) at 16th, Anand and Anuradha Mahindra (Mahindra Group) at 19th, and Kumar Mangalam and Neerja Birla (Aditya Birla Group) at 20th position.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.