The third book by NANDAN NILEKANI is expected sometime early next year, and, like his previous two, he is expected to prescribe in this methods and processes of using technology during the pandemic. But the Aadhaar architect, and co-founder and chairman of Infosys, knows that the country of over a billion people will have to go for massive vaccination much before that. In an interview with Bibhu Ranjan Mishra, he talks about how the learning from Aadhaar implementation, of doing things at scale using technology, will come in handy for implementing agencies. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, September 02 2020. 06:05 IST