- Hit by technical glitch for 12 hrs, RTGS, NEFT transactions restored at RBI
- Bandhan Bank gains 5% as RBI lifts restrictions on opening new branches
- Sanofi India hits record high, surges 9% on dividend of Rs 349 per share
- Balakot, a year on: What has changed for India after the airstrike?
- Stocks to watch: Bandhan Bank, OMCs, paint stocks, Wockhardt, India Cements
Delhi election LIVE: Will provide 'pucca' houses to poor families, says PM
Delhi election LIVE updates: Voting in all 70 Assembly constituencies of Delhi is slated to be held on February
AAP convenor and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal waves from an open vehicle during a roadshow before filing his nomination papers for the Assembly polls, in New Delhi. Photo: PTI
Campaigning for the Delhi Assembly elections has intensified with the date of polling inching closer. Today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a rally in East Delhi's Karkardooma area. Yesterday, leaders of political parties made the best use of Sunday, the last before the February 8 Delhi assembly polls, to garner support for their candidates.
The BJP conducted a mega contact programme, with its top leaders, including party chief J P Nadda, Home Minister Amit Shah, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh UP CM Yogi Adityanath and party leader Smriti Irani, visiting all 70 assembly constituencies in the national capital. Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) national convener Arvind Kejriwal addressed public meetings in Vishwas Nagar, Laxmi Nagar and Rithala, and undertook roadshows in Kirari and Mundka.
Voting in all 70 Assembly constituencies of Delhi is slated to be held on February 8. The counting of votes will take place on February 11.