You are here: Home » Finance » News » Others
Business Standard

Orissa gets Rs 2,513 cr from Nabard in FY 11

BS Reporter  |  Kolkata/ Bhubanewar 

National Bank for Agriculture and rural development (Nabard) disbursed Rs 2,513 core in Orissa in 2010-11, up by 10 per cent from the previous year’s allocation.

Out of the total amount, farm and services sectors got the highest share at 72 per cent, while loans to state government accounted for the rest 28 per cent.

The loans offered to the state government for rural infrastructure development in 2010-11 was 18 per cent higher than the previous fiscal. However, between 1995-96 and 2010-11, Nabard sanctioned Rs 5,631 crore for such projects in the state, out of which only Rs 2,751 crore has been disbursed so far.

First Published: Wed, April 20 2011. 00:43 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU