- Salaried individuals and self-employed professionals can apply for used car loans.
- Some lenders offer flexi EMI car loans that allow you to repay your loan according to convenience.
- The rate of interest on this loan varies from 8.55-16.75 per cent.
- You can get a loan tenure of up to five years, or in some cases, even seven years.
- Longer the tenure, more affordable the EMI, but that also means higher total cost of the loan.
- Most banks don't charge a part-prepayment penalty. Some charge up to 5 per cent of the outstanding loan amount.
- The loan amount goes up to 90-100 per cent of the car’s value.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, March 20 2020. 08:25 IST