Christopher Wood, global head of equity strategy at Jefferies has rejigged his India exposure – both in his Asia ex-Japan and India long-only portfolios. The investment in Godrej Properties has been replaced in his Asia ex-Japan long-only portfolio with an investment in Macrotech Developers with a 6 per cent weighting. The investment in Bajaj Finance, on the other hand, has been reduced by one percentage point.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, December 02 2022. 11:06 IST