The 35-trillion Mutual Fund (MF) industry is witnessing a shift to direct plans in the top-30 (T-30) cities of the country. The assets under management (AUM) of direct plans for T-30 cities stands at Rs 14.43 trillion slightly lower compared to regular plans which have assets of Rs 14.82 trillion as on July end.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, August 18 2021. 18:40 IST