Shares of Uflex hit a fresh lifetime high after they zoomed 19 per cent to Rs 570 on the BSE in intra-day trade on Wednesday on the back of a robust March quarter (Q4FY21) result. India's largest multinational flexible packaging company and a global player in polymer sciences posted 163 per cent year on year (YoY) jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 264.7 crore supported by healthy operational performance. Consolidated revenue also grew 45 per cent YoY at Rs 2,572 crore while consolidated Ebitda (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortisation) jumped 87 per cent YoY to Rs 516.4 crore and margins improved to 20.1 per cent from 15.6 per cent in Q4FY20.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
JEE Main Result 2021: February result likely to be announced today
Stocks to watch: HCL Tech, Bharti Airtel, PVR, SAIL, IB Housing, SBI, HFCL
Stocks to watch: Airtel, Future Retail, SBI, Hero MotoCorp, Jubilant Food
Stocks to watch: Stove Kraft, Hero Moto, Britannia, M&M, Biocon, Tata Power
Here is why TCS shares declined 4% today despite a strong Q4 earnings show
Mid-, Smallcaps outperform in first half of 2021; analysts see more upside
Cipla hits new high on DCGI nod to import Moderna vaccine; up 4% in 2 days
Stocks to watch: Voda Idea, RIL, Cipla, Indiabulls Housing, pharma stocks
Risk-reward in the market appears evenly balanced: Taher Badshah, Invesco MF
Market Ahead Podcast, June 30: Top factors that could guide markets today