You are here: Home » News-ANI » National
Business Standard

Nine injured as fire breaks out at house in Mumbai

ANI  |  General News 

Nine people have been injured after a fire broke out at a house here on Wednesday late night.

The fire broke out in the Samta Nagar area of the city. The reason for the fire has been attributed to a short circuit. A few minutes after the fire broke out, a cylinder exploded in the house causing severe damage to the property.

The nine injured persons have been admitted to a nearby hospital and are undergoing treatment.

The fire brigade reached the spot and doused the fire soon after it broke out and the damage was prevented.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, February 13 2020. 04:27 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU