Business Standard

Rajasthan: Fire breaks out in Jaipur hospital

Image

ANI General News
A fire broke out in an ICU room of JK Lon Hospital here due to a short circuit in the wee hours of Monday.
Around 25 children were admitted in the ward at the time of the incident. Later, they have been shifted to the emergency ward.
Further details in the incident are awaited.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Jul 29 2019 | 8:27 AM IST

Explore News