You are here: Home » News-CM » Companies » News
Business Standard

Redington India provides update on subsidiary - Redington Gulf FZE

Capital Market 

Redington Gulf FZE hikes stake in Link Plus to 90%

Redington India announced that Redington Gulf FZE (RGF), a step down subsidiary of the Company, has acquired additional 10% stake (As of 31 March 2017, RGF holds 80% shares of Linkplus) from shareholder of Linkplus for a consideration of USD 0.99 million. With this the total stake of RGF in Link plus is 90%.

Powered by Capital Market - Live News

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

Dear Reader,

Business Standard has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on developments that are of interest to you and have wider political and economic implications for the country and the world. Your encouragement and constant feedback on how to improve our offering have only made our resolve and commitment to these ideals stronger. Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we continue to remain committed to keeping you informed and updated with credible news, authoritative views and incisive commentary on topical issues of relevance.
We, however, have a request.

As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more, so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Our subscription model has seen an encouraging response from many of you, who have subscribed to our online content. More subscription to our online content can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. We believe in free, fair and credible journalism. Your support through more subscriptions can help us practise the journalism to which we are committed.

Support quality journalism and subscribe to Business Standard.

Digital Editor

First Published: Wed, May 24 2017. 08:46 IST