Business Standard

Hotel employee electrocuted, dies

IANS  |  New Delhi 

A cook died here allegedly due to electrocution, while taking at the hotel, where he worked, police said on Wednesday.

A said that Vijay, who hailed from Jharkhand, was found dead at in central

"Burn injuries were found on the right arm and left shoulder of the deceased," the said.

"He had gone to take a shower in the bathroom on the roof where he allegedly died of electric shock from the air-condition unit installed near the toilet," he added.

--IANS

sp-mg/ahm/sed

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Wed, September 12 2018. 23:20 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU