A crew member of the Motley Crue biopic, "The Dirt", was hospitalised after being electrocuted on the film's set.
The incident happened on the New Orleans set on Saturday, a representative for the film told hollywoodreporter.com.
The person, who has not been named, is a member of the off-set rigging crew and was de-rigging a set. The man is expected to recover, and is currently in the hospital.
"Even though all of our safety protocols were in place, an accident did occur and a crew member was injured by electricity," the representative said.
The film is an adaptation of the book of the same name about the iconic metal band, and has been in the works since 2003.
It was previously put up at Paramount and Focus Features before Netflix took hold of it last year.
Jeff Tremaine is directing, and actors Iwan Rheon and Daniel Webber star as guitarist Mick Mars and frontman Vince Neil, respectively.
Actor Douglas Booth will play Nikki Sixx, and rapper Machine Gun Kelly has been tapped to play drummer Tommy Lee.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)