Mittal Cot Fab, a private limited company, is a manufacturer and trader of cotton yarns. It had obtained a Standard Fire and Special Perils Policy from New India Assurance for the period June 9, 2002 to June 8, 2003. The policy covered the insured’s building, plant and machinery, and stocks for a total value of about Rs 10.84 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, April 10 2022. 21:40 IST