The Finance Bill, 2021, proposes three amendments to Section 16 of the Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST) Act, 2017, that are of interest to exporters. Two of these seek to legitimise restrictions introduced through the Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) Rules, 2017, and one intends to bring in fresh restrictions.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, February 21 2021. 23:12 IST