When a person is upgrading his smartphone, he usually offers the old one in exchange for the new on an e-commerce website or sells it on peer-to-peer selling platforms like Olx and Quikr. But if you want a better price than e-commerce platforms and also avoid the hassle of negotiating with multiple buyers, you can sell the old gadget on re-commerce platforms. Re-commerce or reverse commerce websites are those where one can sell a good that was previously owned. These websites such as Getinstacash.in and Recycledevice.com and other can instantly give the seller a quote for his device. If he likes the price, he can arrange the pick-up at his doorstep.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.