A fire broke out today at the first floor of the Haryana civil secretariat building here, police said.
Fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the flames in the morning, they said.
The exact reason for the blaze could not be ascertained, however, it appeared a short circuit could have caused it, they said.
Employees rushed out of their offices for safety after the flames erupted. The extent of losses in the fire is yet to be ascertained, they said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)