Business Standard

Fire breaks out at room in AIIMS

Image

Press Trust of India New Delhi
A minor fire broke out at a room in the new private ward block of AIIMS on Thursday, Delhi Fire Service (DFS) officials said.
No casualty has been reported, they said.
The DFS received a call about the fire at 9.54 pm after which one fire tender was rushed to the spot, the officials said.
The fire was controlled within a few minutes. The fire started from an air-conditioner due to short circuit, a fire official said.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: May 30 2019 | 11:40 PM IST

Explore News