Business Standard

Fire breaks out in house in Baranagar, 3 injured

Image

Press Trust of India Kolkata
A fire broke out in a building at Baranagar area in the northern fringes of the city injuring three persons today, police said.

The fire broke out shortly after noon on the third floor of the four-storey house at Gopal Lal Thakur Road due to suspected gas leakage from a LPG cylinder, Fire Brigade said.

Three fire tenders are on the spot to extinguish the flame, they said.

The injured have been admitted to hospitals, the police added.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Feb 26 2018 | 2:55 PM IST

Explore News