You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Man electrocuted to death in Bihar

Press Trust of India  |  Nawada 

A 25-year-old man was electrocuted to death at Kolaj village in Nawada district of Bihar, police said on Sunday.

The incident occurred on Saturday night when the deceased went to attend nature's call and came in contact with a snapped live wire dangling from an electric pole in the village, Govindpur police station SHO Sarfaraz Alam said, while quoting the victim's father-in-law Kashi Ram.

The deceased has been identified as Bhajju Rajvanshi,who hailed from the village where his in-laws live, police officer said.

The body has been sent for post-mortem to Nawada sadar hospital, he added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, August 11 2019. 18:10 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU