Business Standard

Two women die in fire

Image

Press Trust of India Neemuch (MP)
Two women cooking food in a house were today charred to death in a fire triggered by a leaking LPG cylinder, an official said.
Geeta Bai (38) and Maya Bai (40) were cooking food on a stove for mourners who had gathered at the residence of one Amar Singh Yadav who died recently, said Tehsildar Gopal Soni.
Both the women died on the spot, he added.
Soni said local residents put out the blaze before fire tenders reached the spot.
He said the bodies were sent for postmortem and further investigation is on.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Mar 28 2018 | 6:55 PM IST

Explore News