Business Standard

Worker dies after inhaling toxic gas inside factory

Image

Press Trust of India Palghar
A 27-year-old worker died at a factory in Palghar district following a gas leak, police said on Thursday.
Prashant Rajmane, the worker, died at a hospital in Mumbai on August 27.
The gas leak took place at a unit at the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation's industrial cluster at Boisar.
A case of accidental death was registered and further probe was on, police said without giving further details.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Aug 29 2019 | 5:40 PM IST

Explore News