- Lunch with BS: Indian Hotels' Puneet Chhatwal on the 3Ps for success
- How Jindals' EV foray fits perfectly with its steel and energy business
- A balancing act: Sahil Vachani talks about business and family life
- How EESL's Saurabh Kumar plans to bring down energy consumption
- How TCS CEO Rajesh Gopinathan came to lead India's most valuable firm
- How Metro's Arvind Mediratta plans to capitalise on kirana opportunity
- Credit Suisse's Mickey Doshi stresses the role of relationships in business
- We believe Himalayan can be a global brand: Tata Global Beverages MD & CEO
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Govt is moving into campaign mode, says Jayant Sinha
- Breakfast with BS: How Capgemini CEO Paul Hermelin is managing two worlds
July 14, 2018, Saturday
Chhatwal talks to Shyamal Majumdar about his 'naughty boy' trait, how he overcame his fear of maths and why the Taj group is like ...
June 23, 2018, Saturday
Sajjan is clear that there is a neat relationship between steel & automobiles, he says, that will make a completely contemporary ...
June 16, 2018, Saturday
Vachani says that he has learnt a lot seeing the ups and downs of his family business
May 26, 2018, Saturday
The prices of LED bulbs have fallen and awareness is up, says Kumar with evident satisfaction
May 11, 2018, Friday
Rajesh Gopinathan talks to Niraj Bhatt about his journey from being CFO to the corner office at the country's most valuable ...
April 07, 2018, Saturday
Mediratta tells Sangeeta Tanwar and Alokananda Chakraborty how Metro plans to capitalise on the kirana opportunity in India and ...
March 24, 2018, Saturday
Over truffle dumplings, fried rice and hakka noodles, he tells about his journey in the investment banking business and what has ...
March 17, 2018, Saturday
Ajoy Misra tells what premiumisation means for TGB and why the transition from hotels to the beverages industry was not that ...
March 10, 2018, Saturday
Systematic cleaning up of the entire system is happening in front of your eyes; that's why all the dirt is coming out, says ...
February 17, 2018, Saturday
Hermelin tells Niraj Bhatt that the traditional IT business is one of price discount and cost management, while new areas such ...
January 12, 2018, Friday
Shah tells Arundhuti Dasgupta he always wanted life king-size and knew he had to earn his way there, from the very beginning
December 09, 2017, Saturday
Red Hat has built a business model of using open source software, making it enterprise grade and providing after-sales support to ...
November 24, 2017, Friday
Anderson's mission has been to make ideas that matter accessible
November 17, 2017, Friday
Narayan talks to Business Standard about how things changed for TeamIndus when it moved to Bengaluru from Delhi and why his ...
November 10, 2017, Friday
The dealmaker talks to Dev Chatterjee and Niraj Bhatt about the company's journey from an investment bank to a finance firm and ...
October 13, 2017, Friday
Gurnani talks about his rather modest background and how he is 'extremely proud' of the fact that he became India's highest paid ...
September 22, 2017, Friday
The True North investment model is to take 51% stake in mid-sized companies and make them large, Nevatia tells Niraj Bhatt
September 15, 2017, Friday
He talks about his plans for the company and after
September 08, 2017, Friday
Lenovo India CEO & MD talks about the challenges PC makers are facing
August 25, 2017, Friday
Bajwa tells the author about ways in which the information technology landscape is changing globally