- Flying high, feet on the ground: Aditya Ghosh on checking in with Oyo
- It's important to reinvent yourself every decade: Marico founder Mariwala
- Conservation must improve lives: Ratish Nanda of Aga Khan Trust for Culture
- How Harshavardhan Neotia turned around a business with human touch
- From a physicist to India's 'cyclone man': IMD chief spells out his journey
- Architect Channa Daswatte on how to avoid an urban apocalypse in India
- Author Manu Pillai on finding balance in 'conflicted landscape of history'
- Priyanka Chopra-Jonas on business, Bumble and not caring for online trolls
- Business is never just about the deal, says Morgan Stanley's de Sequeira
- Selling Air India is not going to solve its problems, says Derek O'Brien
Lunch with BS
April 19, 2019, Friday
With a reach wider than almost any handloom and handicraft brand - 293 stores across 105 Indian cities and 14 international ...
April 12, 2019, Friday
Byju's learning app caters to school children in the fouth to 12th standard cohort
April 05, 2019, Friday
If not the internet, how influential are opinion poll or forecasts, like the ones that Roy and Sopariwala do?
March 29, 2019, Friday
Over kadhi chawal at home, Gujral tells Rahul Jacob & Archis Mohan that India must make it easier to fire workers and Parliament ...
March 22, 2019, Friday
Rashesh Shah tells Dev Chatterjee and Krishna Kant that his experience in running marathons helped him weather the NBFC storm
March 15, 2019, Friday
Doshi tells how she never envisioned a career for herself and why even children should be taught to respect their heritage
March 08, 2019, Friday
The artist says he followed a regimen that included painting something every single day of his life
March 01, 2019, Friday
Every movie has changed her, but Gully Boy more so than any other, Akhtar tells Urvi Malvania & Arundhuti Dasgupta
February 22, 2019, Friday
His party may look doomed, but Pandey will eventually get back on that campaign bus
February 15, 2019, Friday
Anita Dube is the first female curator of the Kochi art biennale 2018 edition
February 09, 2019, Saturday
Roy tells Arundhuti Dasgupta how she has learnt to turn a deaf ear to the epithets hurled her way
January 25, 2019, Friday
Sinha talks about all that is wrong with GST, demonetisation and the current crop of BJP leaders
January 18, 2019, Friday
Mehrotra tells Rahul Jacob why he is excited about the rise of regional cuisines in India and explains how he manages restaurants ...
January 11, 2019, Friday
Kudva tells Anjuli Bhargava that mandatory CSR will work better if corporations engaged their employees more meaningfully with ...
January 04, 2019, Friday
Beri tells Veenu Sandhu how India has forever undersold its brand of luxury and why the government must get involved for the ...
December 28, 2018, Friday
IBM was one of the handful of global companies that had to leave the country in 1978. It re-entered in 1992 and hasn't looked
December 21, 2018, Friday
Sumaira Abdulali might be known for fighting what is on top of the list of Mumbai's problems
December 14, 2018, Friday
Murugappan speaks to T E Narasimhan & Gireesh Babu about how keeping things simple has worked in his favour
December 07, 2018, Friday
Oyo CEO Ritesh Agarwal tells Ajay Modi how he digs south Indian food and why he still stands behind the reception desk of OYO ...
December 01, 2018, Saturday
It was in June 1980 that Dinesh Keskar started working with Boeing - initially in flight control system design when Boeing was ...