From tech titans to Wall Street power brokers and foreign dignitaries, a who's who of powerful men make appearances in the huge trove of documents released by the Justice Department in connection with its investigations of Jeffrey Epstein. All have denied having anything to do with his sexual abuse of girls and young women. Yet some of them maintained friendships with Epstein, or developed them anew, even after news stories made him widely known as an alleged abuser of young girls. None has been charged with a crime connected to the investigation. Epstein killed himself in a Manhattan jail cell in 2019. Here's a primer on some of the notable names in the Epstein files: Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor ------------------------------------ The man formerly known as Britain's Prince Andrew has long been dogged by questions about his relationship with Epstein, including allegations from the late Virginia Roberts Giuffre that she was trafficked by Epstein and instructed to have sex with ...
Moltbook, a new social media platform, is built only for AI agents, while humans are allowed to quietly watch
The documents have revealed fresh details about Epstein's contacts with powerful people, including Tesla Chief Elon Musk, Microsoft Co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gates and US Commerce Secretary
Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche signalled that this would be the last major release of files related to Jeffrey Epstein
Elon Musk's SpaceX is exploring a potential merger with Tesla or AI firm xAI, a move that could reshape its IPO plans and consolidate Musk's business empire
Tesla's move from carmaking to AI and robotics is influencing Chinese EV firms; companies like Xpeng and Nio are expanding into robots, chips and flying cars to stay competitive
Big Tech is unleashing a massive AI spending spree, with Meta and Tesla doubling down on capital expenditure even as chip shortages and bubble fears grow
After Khosla called out Musk over a racist comment in one of his earlier posts, Musk said his partner is half Indian and that his son is named after Indian physicist Chandrasekhar
Tesla's annual profit plunged to its lowest level since the pandemic five years ago as it lost the title of the world's biggest electric vehicle maker to a Chinese rival and boycotts hammered sales. The EV company run by Elon Musk reported Wednesday that net income last year dropped 46 per cent to USD3.8 billion. It was the second year in a row of steep declines. The drop came despite the introduction of cheaper models and Musk's promise to remain laser-focused on the company after a foray into US politics. Still, Tesla investors have kept the faith in Musk. The stock is up 9 per cent in the past year. Musk has been urging investors to focus less on car sales and more on what he considers a bright new artificial intelligence future of robotaxis ferrying millions in cars without drivers, or even steering wheels, and robots watering plants and taking care of elderly parents. On a conference call, Musk underlined that shift by announcing Tesla had decided to close down production of t
Musk said that existing suppliers, naming TSMC, Samsung and Micron Technology Inc., are not able to supply Tesla at the levels the company needs
The capital expenditure plans laid out Wednesday - roughly twice as much as Wall Street was expecting - will support production expansion at multiple factories
Meta Platforms has been sued by an international group of plaintiffs over claims related to WhatsApp's privacy and data security
A Commission spokesperson did not immediately respond when asked to confirm if an investigation had been opened
The approvals would be crucial for Tesla, which is under pressure to generate revenue from software and services and is looking to monetize FSD outside the US
During the process of purchasing Twitter, now known as X, he frequently voiced his disapproval of operations at the company and the decisions made by its CEO at the time
Elon Musk says OpenAI and Microsoft earned billions from his early support and now owes him those gains, as a jury trial in the case is set for April
OpenAI has warned investors to expect Musk to make attention-grabbing claims as the legal fight heads to trial
The announcement was made on Saturday by X's Creators account, which said the "top article" of the upcoming payout period would receive the $1 million award
US regulators have granted a five-week extension for Tesla to respond to allegations that its vehicles have broken traffic laws while operating in what the electric automaker calls full self-driving mode. An investigation of Tesla's full-self driving feature was opened in October after the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration said it had collected dozens of reports of the cars running red lights or driving on the wrong side of the road, sometimes crashing into other vehicles and causing injuries. The investigation covered 2.9 million vehicles, essentially all Teslas equipped with full self-driving technology, or FSD. Critics say the name is a misnomer that has lulled drivers into handing full control over to their cars. The federal agency responsible for auto safety said in a letter to Tesla on December 3, 2025 that it was investigating 62 complaints, up from 58 reported incidents in October. Tesla, headed by billionaire CEO Elon Musk, has argued to regulators and in .
St. Clair, a conservative influencer, said some users asked the chatbot to change her photos without her permission, and Grok obliged