You are here: Home » Companies » News
JSW Energy subsidiary gets order for 300 MW wind capacity from Solar Energy
Ola Electric lays out vision; plans to launch motorcycles, SUVs, robotaxis
Business Standard

Dabur India acquires entire stake in Asian Consumer Care from JV partner

Dabur held 76 per cent stake in the firm before acquisition through its subsidiary Dabur International, while the remaining 24 per cent was held by Advanced Chemical Industries, the company said.

Topics
Dabur India | acquisition

Press Trust of India  |  New Delhi 



Dabur
The company has acquired 24 per cent stake for 60 crore Bangladeshi taka which, according to present exchange rate, comes to around Rs 51 crore.

through its subsidiaries has acquired the entire stake in Bangladesh-based Asian Consumer Care from its joint venture partner Advanced Chemical Industries for about Rs 51 crore.

Dabur held 76 per cent stake in the firm before through its subsidiary Dabur International, while the remaining 24 per cent was held by Advanced Chemical Industries, the company said in a regulatory filing.

"We would like to inform you that Dabur International and Dabur (UK) Limited, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of Limited, have decided to purchase 84,79,187 equity shares and 1,000 equity shares, respectively, of Asian Consumer Care Private Limited (subsidiary company of limited) from JV partner Advanced Chemical Industries Limited as per the JVA termination and share purchase agreement to be executed," the filing said.

The company has acquired 24 per cent stake for 60 crore Bangladeshi taka which, according to present exchange rate, comes to around Rs 51 crore.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)


Subscribe to Business Standard Premium

Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!

Insightful news, sharp views, newsletters, e-paper, and more! Unlock incisive commentary only on Business Standard.

Download the Business Standard App for latest Business News and Market News .

First Published: Wed, July 13 2022. 22:15 IST

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

.