Taiwanese consumer electronics company HTC on Friday launched its much-touted ‘squeezable’ HTC U11 in India. Priced at Rs 51,990 and boasting some top-notch specifications, the HTC U11 smartphone, which will compete with the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6 and Apple iPhone 7, appears a flagship device in true sense of the word.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, June 16 2017. 14:48 IST